Monday, August 1, 2016

Ashley Benson's outfit for less




This Ashley Benson's outfit is perfect when you need to go somewhere, but don't want't to spend so much time and effort on your outfit. You can just pick some jeans and a basic white t-shirt from your closet, put on a beautiful vest and you are ready to go. For shoes, any kind of flats would work. Grab your bag ( it need to be black), and show the world your amazing lazy/simple outfit. So, here are the pieces that i chose:

Top ( the top that i picked for the picture is actually sold out, so i tried to find something similar): http://www.johnlewis.com/mango-printed-message-cotton-blend-t-shirt-natural-white/p2771129?s_afcid=af_92295&awc=1203_1470041243_b8c104a119bb280848c455c947a4a2f8







2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is really cool too. Btw, i followed you.

      Delete